Take part in this Private Vatican night tour on a Friday or Saturday evening and explore some of the most inspiring works of art. Imagine visiting the most magnificent museums globally without the crowd of the regular opening time. A private driver will pick you up at your hotel to make it even more relaxing. Are you in Rome from April to October? Take the right time to gape at Michelangelo’s fantastical interpretation of The Last Judgment on the walls of the Sistine Chapel.
Included in the Vatican Night tour:
- Pick up from your hotel/apartment/B&B (drop off is not included)
- Professional guide
- Vatican night tour tickets
- COVID 19 safety measures: face mask and hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff (social distancing from other visitors enforced: temperature checks for everybody entering museums and archaeological sites).
Pick up details and other info:
Pick-up time is 18:15. To optimize your precious time, we pick you up from all hotels, apartments, and B&B located within a radius of 7 kilometers from the Pantheon.
– Big bags or backpacks and big umbrellas are not allowed; small backpacks and foldable umbrellas are allowed
– We remind you that St. Peter’s Basilica will be closed at this time.
– Remember to cover knees and shoulders before entering the Sistine Chapel.
The Vatican houses one of the most visited museums in the world. Enjoy the collection of mosaics and Ancient Greek and Roman sculptures and the Galleries of Tapestries and Maps. You will not miss the Octagonal Courtyard with the famous Laocoon group and Canova masterpieces.
The Sistine Chapel is the top attraction for the Vatican night tour. With this evening access on a private after-hours tour, you will have more time to gape at Michelangelo’s fantastical interpretation of The Last Judgment on the chapel’s ceiling!
Taking part in the Vatican Evening Tour, you will surely appreciate the magnificent Raphael rooms. Once the official residence of the popes,
decorated by Raffaello, they are on the visitor route through the Vatican.